mary & aaron

This shoot gained inspiration from today’s Veteran’s day.

Aaron loves to fly. My bro graduated from the Air Force Academy and he and his wife serve our country in the Army. Hats of to Sean and Molly, for this is your day! My pops rocked the Navy for 26 years, and both my Grandpops fought in Big Time wars. Veterans, you inspire, and continue to deserve my loyalty. Hats off to those who fought and won and gave me the freedom to become a photographer. The first three images are shot on location at former site of Lowry Air Force Base, underneath the wings of a US military aircraft.

denver_engagement_photography_mary_aaron_1.jpg denver_engagement_photography_mary_aaron_2.jpg denver_engagement_photography_mary_aaron_3.jpg denver_engagement_photography_mary_aaron_4.jpg denver_engagement_photography_mary_aaron_5.jpg

A former US military base hanger:

denver_engagement_photography_mary_aaron_6.jpg denver_engagement_photography_mary_aaron_7.jpg denver_engagement_photography_mary_aaron_8.jpg denver_engagement_photography_mary_aaron_9.jpg denver_engagement_photography_mary_aaron_10.jpg denver_engagement_photography_mary_aaron_11.jpg denver_engagement_photography_mary_aaron_12.jpg denver_engagement_photography_mary_aaron_13.jpg

Go Navy, Beat Army (sorry to all my Patriot League competitors and family peeps):denver_engagement_photography_mary_aaron_14.jpg denver_engagement_photography_mary_aaron_15.jpg denver_engagement_photography_mary_aaron_16.jpg denver_engagement_photography_mary_aaron_17.jpg

And for those who continue to serve in the armed forces, you ALWAYS get 10% off anything we offer.

10 Responses to “mary & aaron”

1. Mom and Dad — November 12, 2009 @ 2:38 pm (#)

Aaron and Mary- These pictures are awesome! What a beautiful couple you make. I love the variety and the backgrounds are great. RJ captured my favorite expressions on your faces and it looks like this shoot was really fun and memorable!
    Love, Mom and Dad

2. Marnie Kern — November 12, 2009 @ 3:08 pm (#)

loved the pictures…and thank you for the very thoughtful tribute to those who serve, and for honoring also all our veterans.

3. Dennis Bullock — November 12, 2009 @ 3:37 pm (#)

Good stuff RJ! Some of these shots could be in a clothing line ad. Great job!

4. Steve Stanton — November 12, 2009 @ 7:40 pm (#)

Utterly beautiful!

5. Mary Hutchison — November 12, 2009 @ 9:46 pm (#)

RJ!!! These are WONDERFUL. Thank you so much for the very fun day. Your work is amazing and I cannot wait to see what the wedding pictures will look like. Thank you again!

6. cindy and mack rienstra — November 12, 2009 @ 9:49 pm (#)

great models. Great photos RJ!! Never cease to amaze.

7. Rob Kern — November 13, 2009 @ 1:54 am (#)

Bravo Zulu! (Well done in Navy parlance….26 years of rocking in the Navy will do that to you). Very thoughtful tibute. Always PROUD of your work! Love, DAD

8. Jasmine* — November 13, 2009 @ 3:29 pm (#)

great job! 🙂

9. Adam Houseman — November 17, 2009 @ 3:15 am (#)

Could they be any cuter! I think they just fogged up the glass on my monitor a little. Nice set of images guys.

10. Maurice and Ann — November 22, 2009 @ 3:58 pm (#)

Aaron and Mary

HOLD ON TO THAT POSE
    I’M GETTING A FIRE EXTINQUISHER FOR MY HARD DRIVE.
    SOFTWARE ALREADY GONE……
    WOW….TO BE YOUNG AGAIN….MEMORIES!!!!!!

Maurice & Ann