Alyssa & Scott

Old-fashioned is back in fashion, and this cute couple have vowed not to kiss until their wedding day… bringing back the whole meaning of ‘The First Kiss.’ Photographer’s rarely step on the other side of the camera, but Alyssa & Scott were giddy to do so yesterday during their engagement session in Denver.alyssa_scott_engagement01.jpg alyssa_scott_engagement02.jpg alyssa_scott_engagement03.jpg alyssa_scott_engagement04.jpg alyssa_scott_engagement05.jpg alyssa_scott_engagement06.jpg alyssa_scott_engagement07.jpg alyssa_scott_engagement08.jpg alyssa_scott_engagement09.jpg Denver engagement photography in the Higlands

9 Responses to “Alyssa & Scott”

1. Scott Stebner — February 2, 2010 @ 8:12 pm (#)

RJ, We are in love with our pictures! You are a true professional and artist, and it was so much fun being photographed by you. We can’t wait until our wedding day!

Thanks again for being awesome and sharing your talent with us!

2. Kristi Crosson — February 3, 2010 @ 10:28 am (#)

RJ, these are amazing images of my friend Scott and his beautiful bride to be!!

3. Shawn Pierce — February 3, 2010 @ 8:52 pm (#)

Great work all the way around. I am an amateur photographer but love shooting at night and have always been fascinated by light since I first saw the effects of car lights shot at night. My favorite shot is the one of Alyssa getting a piggy back ride from Scott. It really captures the love and friendship they have with one another.

4. Sarah G — February 3, 2010 @ 10:16 pm (#)

What AMAZING work. Such artistry and creativity. I’ve truly never seen engagement photos like these before… they belong in a magazine!!!!!! The one taken from above Scott and Alyssa is sooo great, and I completely dig the very last one!!!!!

5. Christina C — February 3, 2010 @ 10:21 pm (#)

These are amazingly awesome pictures!!! I love them! Great work!! You two are soo cute 🙂

6. Jeff Bean — February 3, 2010 @ 10:24 pm (#)

Great pictures of a Godly couple. I am very happy for both of you and excited for what He has in store for you.

7. Adrielle — February 4, 2010 @ 12:05 am (#)

I REALLY like the red coat, walkin in the field one!

8. Diane Burkey — February 4, 2010 @ 1:42 pm (#)

Great photos! We are so happy for you guys!

9. chelsea valach — February 5, 2010 @ 1:26 pm (#)

Awesome photos! I especially love the expression on Alyssa’s face in the black and white one. May He bless you and Keep you and make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you – congrats again on your engagement!