images of the year: personal work

Here are some of my pretty pictures from my travels this year. 18 flights were flown to gather these images. Nuff said.images_of_the_year_kern_photo_personal_work_001.jpg images_of_the_year_kern_photo_personal_work_002.jpg images_of_the_year_kern_photo_personal_work_003.jpg images_of_the_year_kern_photo_personal_work_004.jpg images_of_the_year_kern_photo_personal_work_005.jpg images_of_the_year_kern_photo_personal_work_024.jpg images_of_the_year_kern_photo_personal_work_006.jpgimages_of_the_year_kern_photo_personal_work_007.jpg images_of_the_year_kern_photo_personal_work_008.jpg images_of_the_year_kern_photo_personal_work_009.jpg images_of_the_year_kern_photo_personal_work_010.jpg images_of_the_year_kern_photo_personal_work_011.jpg images_of_the_year_kern_photo_personal_work_012.jpg images_of_the_year_kern_photo_personal_work_013.jpg images_of_the_year_kern_photo_personal_work_014.jpg images_of_the_year_kern_photo_personal_work_015.jpg images_of_the_year_kern_photo_personal_work_016.jpg images_of_the_year_kern_photo_personal_work_017.jpg images_of_the_year_kern_photo_personal_work_018.jpg images_of_the_year_kern_photo_personal_work_019.jpg images_of_the_year_kern_photo_personal_work_020.jpgimages_of_the_year_kern_photo_personal_work_021.jpg images_of_the_year_kern_photo_personal_work_022.jpg images_of_the_year_kern_photo_personal_work_023.jpg images_of_the_year_kern_photo_personal_work_025.jpg

6 Responses to “images of the year: personal work”

1. Kevin Von Qualen — December 31, 2009 @ 7:58 am (#)

love them all! you had a great year. it was interesting counting the manmade things in the image set.

2. Kyle — December 31, 2009 @ 6:40 pm (#)

You make Mother Nature look mighty good! I love your eye for striking compositions.

3. misti — December 31, 2009 @ 7:02 pm (#)

The jungle and mountain photos are my favorite. Where were they taken? You should set up a site for your landscape prints, you would be successful there, too.

4. R. J. — December 31, 2009 @ 7:14 pm (#)

The jungle images was taken in Arenal NP in Costa Rica. Several of the mountain images were from a Grand Tenton trip.

5. Gino Siller Photography — December 31, 2009 @ 8:32 pm (#)

Very Cool. Saw many of my favorites from throughout the year. Looking forward to all the fresh new ideas for next year. Happy New Year!!!!

6. Lindsay Wright — February 17, 2010 @ 10:44 pm (#)

WOOWW!!!!! I came across your site and found these incredible landscapes and couldn’t help but comment on how gorgeous they all are. I especially love the Grand Teton shots- I live in MT and have visited the park several times. Very nice work. I also love the wave crashing/ sunset shot & the last one w/ the lit up hill & road. Fantastic!!!