Danielle & Parker {Colorado Engagement Session}

danielle-parker-Boulder-Colorado-engagment-photos-001-2016-09-26-11-04-1.jpg
Niwot High School and sun-drenched Boulder served as sentimental photo locations for Danielle and Parker’s Colorado engagement session, complete with early fall foliage.

They met a decade ago, these high school sweethearts continue to demonstrate the power of love.

“She makes me feel like a superhero. The best decision I ever made was to turn around and talk to her at that football game in the stands 10 years ago. I’m the luckiest guy,” Parker says.

Rewind to Christmas Day at the base of the Flatirons in Boulder, he planned a scavenger hunt involving his family  and their favorite TV shows… with a complete surprise at the end for all involved with included a resounding, “Yes!”

Yet, how did she know he was the one?

“He has always been my best friend, my confidant… really my everything. While we have both changed over the years, we changed together— and embraced each others’ change— which allowed us to be successful,” she said.

What do they look forward to the most about the wedding?

Danielle’s response: “I am super excited just to have our friends and family together in one place. Breckenridge, Colorado is one of my favorite mountain towns, it has such a great downtown scene with great restaurants for people to visit, as well as fun outdoor activities people can do.”

Says Parker, “I’m very excited to be able to say for the rest of our lives that we got married in such a beautiful place and venue and Breckenridge will be even more special for us.”

I’m excited to be apart of this journey, too, as Breckenridge was the first Colorado place that made me fall in with Colorado (The Dumber and Dumber scenes filmed there didn’t hurt either). I’ve enjoyed working with their family over the years, lighting up my subjects with their cool tools! And I just can’t wait to see Georgiana in her PURPLE flower girl outfit (I favor purple over pink, too)! Much love!
danielle-parker-Boulder-Colorado-engagment-photos-002-2016-09-26-11-04.jpgdanielle-parker-Boulder-Colorado-engagment-photos-003-2016-09-26-11-04.jpgdanielle-parker-Boulder-Colorado-engagment-photos-004-2016-09-26-11-04-1.jpgdanielle-parker-Boulder-Colorado-engagment-photos-005-2016-09-26-11-04.jpgdanielle-parker-Boulder-Colorado-engagment-photos-006-2016-09-26-11-04-1.jpgdanielle-parker-Boulder-Colorado-engagment-photos-007-2016-09-26-11-04.jpgdanielle-parker-Boulder-Colorado-engagment-photos-008-2016-09-26-11-04.jpgdanielle-parker-Boulder-Colorado-engagment-photos-009-2016-09-26-11-04.jpgdanielle-parker-Boulder-Colorado-engagment-photos-010-2016-09-26-11-04.jpg

36 Responses to “Danielle & Parker {Colorado Engagement Session}”

1. Nicole Jones — September 26, 2016 @ 3:37 pm (#)

These photos are AMAZING!!!
    This makes me super excited for the wedding.
    I can’t wait to see what RJ captures on that special day!

2. Brent Jones — September 26, 2016 @ 3:43 pm (#)

My gosh guys….I need your photographer’s contact info. These pictures are magazine quality!! We are super excited for the big day. CAN’T WAIT!!!

3. Sharon Newman — September 26, 2016 @ 3:49 pm (#)

Great pictures of Dani and Parker. It’s been fun to follow their journey. You have captured their love for each other in these pictures.

4. Leah Saraceni — September 26, 2016 @ 3:55 pm (#)

These are unreal! They showcase your personalities and relationship flawlessly. Can’t wait to see more and for all of the festivities to come!

5. Kristy Grubb — September 26, 2016 @ 3:55 pm (#)

Stunning photos of two wonderful people!! Can’t wait to help celebrate you two!

6. Connor Messinger — September 26, 2016 @ 4:09 pm (#)

Awesome pictures, looking good!

7. Lauren — September 26, 2016 @ 5:19 pm (#)

I love these photos! Absolutely stunning. Love the ones done at the high school- very fitting. Love you two and I cannot wait to see more.

8. Jimmy Reed — September 26, 2016 @ 5:47 pm (#)

What great pictures, you two look so pretty/handsome.

9. Amy Gaccetta-Boyer — September 26, 2016 @ 5:57 pm (#)

Absolutely amazing photos!! You can truly see the love for each other in these photos.

10. Christine Harwell — September 26, 2016 @ 5:57 pm (#)

Beautiful subjects, spectacular scenery make for amazing photos. Wow!

11. Andrew Guido — September 26, 2016 @ 6:55 pm (#)

These pictures are remarkable. I wasn’t kidding about Calvin Klein worthy. I can’t wait to celebrate the big day with you two!

12. Steve Jones — September 26, 2016 @ 7:06 pm (#)

Looking at these amazing photos and thinking back 10 years ago when you met… it makes me proud to see how far you have come and what you both have become.Looking forward to next July

13. Jennifer Karela — September 26, 2016 @ 7:16 pm (#)

Wow. 10 years in the making!! So excited for you two!! And so honored to have our little girl part of your special day! Can’t wait for the wedding “lil buddy”!

14. Marci Aguayo — September 26, 2016 @ 7:44 pm (#)

Beautiful pictures!! Congratulations!

15. Darla Jones — September 26, 2016 @ 8:08 pm (#)

Dani & Parker your pictures are absolutely gorgeous! I can’t wait to celebrate in July!

16. Mike jones — September 26, 2016 @ 9:25 pm (#)

Fantastic photos, they really captured your individual and combined personalities and your love. Wish was closer to share in your life’s journey.

17. Dawn — September 26, 2016 @ 9:36 pm (#)

Wow! The photos are beautiful. My favorite, the bleachers at Niwot H.S. How appropriate.

18. Maisie — September 26, 2016 @ 10:45 pm (#)

What beautiful shots! You both look incredible.
    So happy for you guys; you’re such an awesome couple 🙂

19. Maddie Bright — September 26, 2016 @ 11:12 pm (#)

Love love love!!! I can’t wait to celebrate this amazing couple! I love you guys

20. Gary Kautz — September 26, 2016 @ 11:57 pm (#)

The fourth from the bottom is a fantastic photo, this photographer is so good they could make me look good!
    Great job!

21. Maryam Kautz — September 27, 2016 @ 12:05 am (#)

Great photos, cant wait for the big day!

22. Jeff Roueche — September 27, 2016 @ 12:41 am (#)

Wow! These photos are amazing. Really excited for the big day.

23. Josh Karela — September 27, 2016 @ 2:34 am (#)

Photos look amazing. Can’t wait for the big day!

24. Colby Jones — September 27, 2016 @ 8:06 am (#)

Photos look great, congrats you guys.

25. Jen Jones — September 27, 2016 @ 9:37 am (#)

These pictures came out great!! Can’t wait to see which ones you choose :).

26. Veric Nichols — September 27, 2016 @ 1:22 pm (#)

You guys look awesome! RJ is amazing at capturing your guys’ personality. Can’t wait for next July!

27. Tristan — September 27, 2016 @ 3:51 pm (#)

truly wonderful model shots, you look great – congratulations both of you!

28. Melinda Richards — September 27, 2016 @ 4:39 pm (#)

Great pictures. Love all of the different expressions!

29. Troy Jones — September 27, 2016 @ 7:51 pm (#)

Beautiful pictures , I wonder if he’ll take pictures of my family when we come visit for the wedding .
    Can’t wait to see everyone .

30. Marilyn Wagner — September 27, 2016 @ 10:40 pm (#)

These pictures are wonderful. The photographer did a great job — of course it helps having a gorgeous couple. Looking forward to sharing your special day with you.

31. Tim Newman — September 27, 2016 @ 10:52 pm (#)

Nice work. Good clear crisp shots.

32. Adriana Figueroa — September 27, 2016 @ 10:53 pm (#)

Beautiful

33. Brayden Jones — September 27, 2016 @ 10:54 pm (#)

Can’t wait to see you

34. Kevin panella — September 27, 2016 @ 11:36 pm (#)

Awesome pictures guys. You both look amazing!

35. Gina Saraceni — September 27, 2016 @ 11:48 pm (#)

All of the photos are gorgeous and capture the beautiful couple you’ve grown in to!

36. Andrew Sun — September 28, 2016 @ 9:45 am (#)

Amazing pics! Can’t wait to see you both on your big day!!!